Monday, August 11, 2008

Here I go...

So here it is, my first blog entry. I've never done a blog, in fact, I am somewhat technologically challenged. My daugther had to show me how to text message and I'm still not sure what I'm doing. What in the world does LOL mean? Lots of love? Kidding, LOL!!
First of all, I would like to thank my cute husband for creating such an awesome website. Pretty cool huh, and it was relatively inexpensive! It sure pays to marry someone with smarts and good looks! I'm a lucky girl.
This has been a lot of fun creating this new album. Who knew I had it in me. Things are looking good and hopefully the CD will be out in October, or maybe I should say in a few months, or shortly, who knows. We're still getting the hang of things, so we will be adding new features periodically, so keep checking back. I never expected this to be so complicated or take so long, but it's been fun learning all kinds of new things, and meeting all kinds of new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment