Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Like the Wind

I have decided that I'm not the best blogger. It's tough putting words on a page. It seems so permanent - even though I have the authority to edit at any time! However, I am a very sarcastic person. But my sarcasm never seems to come across quite as funny in print as it does in person. Maybe it doesn't come across very well in person either, I don't know. But I can't use any inflections to tell my story - or my hands - which I use quite frequently! Therefore, I'm always concerned about what I write and how people will take it. Plus, I'm always changing my mind. For instance, I decided to cancel my trax adds that I had scheduled for December. I decided I could spend my money elsewhere - not on new jeans - but in other areas of advertising. Although I must admit, a girl can never have enough jeans, right! I hope I am making the right decisions, this is a tough business and I'm a novice, but I'll just keep pluggin' away and hopefully I get something right! I just have to remember to be flexible, thank heaven for Yoga! See... the sarcasm again. I just can't help myself. I better stop while I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment