Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am in the Finals!

I made it into the finals in the Mormon Times Showcase Contest. Who would have thought - huh! Thanks to all who voted for me. I am so excited! The final round of voting starts today and continues until March 10th. You can still vote once every day. The winner will recieve $5000 and will be announced at a concert featuring all the finalist. The 6 finalists are myself, of course, Brandon Osmond, Barry Hansen, Truman, Nicole Sheahan and Ryan Innes, so it should be a great concert. The concert will be held on March 19th at the Covey Center for the Arts in Orem, Utah. Tickets are on sale now and you can purchase them by following this link: http://www.coveycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=264&Itemid=4

Don't forget to vote and thanks for all your support. Vote here: http://music.mormontimes.com/contest.php?id=756&nocache=1

1 comment:

  1. YEAH for you! I voted everyday and just bought my tickets...I can hardly wait! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete